Deutsche Meisterschaften Bruinisse

Antworten
Richard

Deutsche Meisterschaften Bruinisse

Beitrag von Richard » Di 12. Sep 2006, 09:07

Hi everybody, When i take a look at the subscriptions for the Dutch/German Championships, i cannot help to notice that only a few have subscribed so far. We are trying to plan sleeping places at the moment and they are handed out in the order of subscription. So please subscribe as soon as possible at www.moth.nl -> Calendar -> Open Dutch Skiff Trophy -> Subscribe. For those who are still in doubt on whether or not to come. It is not so far away at all, Holland is only 100 km wide anyway. There is a good, sheltered launching beach, very clear water, fantastic steady winds, professional racing committee, lots of life boats and a disirable title to give away: The first official Dutch/German Champion in the history of the Moth class. (although i believe all dutch titles have been won by germans so far). [link=http://www.moth.nl]subscribe[/link]

Koos

Re: Deutsche Meisterschaften Bruinisse

Beitrag von Koos » Di 12. Sep 2006, 15:43

Als Antwort auf: [B]Deutsche Meisterschaften Bruinisse[/B] von Richard am 12. September 2006 09:07:44: And... The family whom you are bringing along could visit the famous "deltawerken", go city-trippin to Antwerp (shopping), Hellevoetssluis (old buildings), or Vlissingen (sea-stuff). So be there ;) Koos >Hi everybody, >When i take a look at the subscriptions for the Dutch/German Championships, i cannot help to notice that only a few have subscribed so far. We are trying to plan sleeping places at the moment and they are handed out in the order of subscription. So please subscribe as soon as possible at www.moth.nl -> Calendar -> Open Dutch Skiff Trophy -> Subscribe. >For those who are still in doubt on whether or not to come. It is not so far away at all, Holland is only 100 km wide anyway. There is a good, sheltered launching beach, very clear water, fantastic steady winds, professional racing committee, lots of life boats and a disirable title to give away: The first official Dutch/German Champion in the history of the Moth class. (although i believe all dutch titles have been won by germans so far).

Burkh

Dutch Champions

Beitrag von Burkh » Mi 13. Sep 2006, 09:03

Als Antwort auf: [B]Deutsche Meisterschaften Bruinisse[/B] von Richard am 12. September 2006 09:07:44: >(although i believe all dutch titles have been won by germans so far). nope: remember Willem van der Marel> Cheers Burkh

Wolfram

Re: Dutch Champions

Beitrag von Wolfram » Do 14. Sep 2006, 09:42

Als Antwort auf: [B]Dutch Champions[/B] von Burkh am 13. September 2006 09:03:47: Ich wußte daß Du das nicht stehenlassen konntest, Burkh! Sonst hätt ich was sagen müssen! Aber die Geheimnisse jener legendären Meisterschaft verraten wir nicht. Watt liecht liecht, watt rut rut.

Burkh

grinz

Beitrag von Burkh » Do 14. Sep 2006, 20:33

Als Antwort auf: [B]Re: Dutch Champions[/B] von Wolfram am 14. September 2006 09:42:21: grunz

Antworten