Einladung-2005 Zellersee

Antworten
Doug Culnane

Einladung-2005 Zellersee

Beitrag von Doug Culnane » Sa 9. Okt 2004, 14:26

Dear Heimo, I will post our mails on the German site and maybe they are interested in making an event of it. I will not have a boat so I think it is a long way to go to watch others have fun, but if I get a beer I might travel. I may be be in a position to organize the Austrian International Moth National Championships 2006. I hope I will be the only Austrian boat because then I have a good chance to win it (If I can get my hydrofoils around the course). If the event is further East there is a chance that the German fleet might travel. I think that because the Austrian fleet will not be no more than 5 Boats plus 10 travelers> It would be good to team up with another class so please lets stay in touch. All the best, Doug Heimo Leeb wrote: >hello Doug >sorry i thought you are austrian..... >we have the austrian championship in the the a-class and i thought your >class is also a construction-class so we can learn from each other.... >the place were we sail is in zell am see were our tornado- olympics come >from....it´s in land salzburg (middle of austria). >of course you can send the offer to the germans and the other countries, >because we can organize a regatta for you, if the date is ok for you !> >talk to your guys and let us know...we start at friday to monday, if you >would like just a. SP.your class can start at saturday..... >we sail just up and down courses and that not to slow. >our homepage is: www.acat-austria.com there you can watch the pictures. >please let me know you desicion soon, because we have to organize now for a >good event. >best regards >heimo leeb >the offer for a beer is also possible in zell am see ! > >-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- >Von: Doug Culnane [mailto:doug@culnane.net] >Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Oktober 2004 15:49 >An: Heimo Leeb >Betreff: Re: Einladung-2005 > > >Dear Heimo, > >Thank you very much for the invitation. > >Sorry for an English reply but my written German is very bad. > >Can I post your invitation to the German Moth Forum> > >My boat will be in England until the end of next summer so I do not >think I could bring it. > >I am a bit isolated at the moment and so I am interested in the: "Ich >bin der Meinung, das wir als Konstruktionsklassen ganz gut >zusammenpassen würden !" > >Please keep in touch and if you visit Vienna lets go for a beer. > >Doug >0699 1 820 1212 > > >Heimo Leeb wrote: > >>Hallo Doug >>Als Präsident der Austrian A-Class Association würde ich Eure Klasse gerne >>zu unserer Meisterschaft 2005 an den Zellersee einladen. >>Falls Ihr Interesse habt und euch der Pfingsttermin >>(13.-16.Mai)passt,könnten wir über Details sprechen. >>Ich bin der Meinung, das wir als Konstruktionsklassen ganz gut >>zusammenpassen würden ! >>Im Mai ist bei uns am See mit 2-4 Windstärken zu rechnen, es kann aber auch >>nur Regen und Flaute geben.....wie überall in den Alpen. >>Nähere Information über den YCZ findest Du auf der ÖSV-Homepage unter >>"Clubs" >>Wir werden voraussichtlich ca. 30 Boote sein, somit ist am See und an Land >>genügend Platz ! >> >>mfg. Heimo Leeb >> >> >> >> > > >-- >Doug Culnane >doug@culnane.net >www.culnane.net > > >

Antworten